All materials for New Jersey Attorney General’s Advocacy Institute continuing legal education courses are now soley available electronically here, through this Advocacy Institute Web site. Materials will be posted to the website approximately one week before the course date.
The institute will no longer provide paper copies of course materials. This policy is effective immediately (3/3/16) and is within the guidelines of the New Jersey Board of Continuing Legal Education and the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board. Please follow the procedure below to obtain course materials:
- Click on the Course Information drop-down menu.
- Select Course Materials from the menu.
- Locate the course that you are registered for. Courses are listed alphabetically by title.
- Most courses will have two files; a file containing class materials that you should bring to the session and a file with reference materials such as statutes, regulations and cases.
- Print the documents in the class materials file and bring them with you to the session.
- You have the option of printing the documents in the reference materials file or downloading them to a computer or mobile device.